– Provide monitoring within your field of expertise and develop your scientific network
– Identify and develop new concepts, technologies and products to adapt them to the cosmetics industry and integrate them into programs/projects that can be transferred to the business lines
– Assist in decision-making by analysing your portfolio and evaluating project potential
– Follow-up for activities, programs and projects; issue progress reports and updates on laboratory contributions within L’Oréal and outside the company
– Guarantee the safety and efficiency of concepts, technologies and products
– Ensure the safety of people/assets and compliance with quality procedures
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.
© 2016 The American Society of Pharmacognosy. All Rights Reserved.
and Comments (RSS).