The Sr. Stability Coordinator will be responsible for implementing and leading the corporate stability process for Dietary Supplement, Food and Personal Care Products. The Sr. Coordinator will review and edit stability protocols and stability reports and organize corporate stability data. This role will review stability requirements, review internal protocols designed to test the stability of Herbalife products, review analytical data generated during stability studies, and review internal reports that detail the stability evaluation and compliance of Herbalife formulas.
How you would contribute:
- Generate stability protocols and reports, data review and trend evaluation, and address compliance challenges related to stability.
- Evaluate the QC test methods and acceptance criteria used in all stability testing and recommend changes where appropriate.
- Interface with Quality, R&D, and Licensing partners to understand specifications and how to interpret results.
- Identify key formatting requirements. ensuring accurate content, cross-checking with interdisciplinary teams to ensure compliance, and following up with development partners to understand how to take care of non-compliant issues that are encountered.
- Analyze existing data to generate reports in a manner consistent with Herbalife standards.
- Collaborate with Stability Manager in creating stability reports using pre-defined templates and pre-existing data.
- Confer with interdisciplinary team to understand how to take care of products that don't enforce to specification limits and proactively work to resolve these issues.
- When required, work with partners in Quality to get additional samples and/or perform follow-up testing to validate questionable results.
- Participate in the biweekly stability protocol review meetings.
- Coordinate with Herbalife's contract manufacturers to acquire products for stability studies.
- Interpret data to determine if further testing is required.
- Ensure that the samples are analyzed, and the data is reported in a timely manner.
- Assist in audit and compliance program to meet ISO17025 laboratory accreditation requirements, including statistical analysis of data.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Skills and background required to be successful:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific fields
- 4 years of analytical experience in a laboratory or research setting, working specifically with dietary supplements, including familiarity with testing and specifications requirements and experience with HPLC, GC, MS and ICP.
- Technical writing experience (SOP, Regulatory submissions, technical reports)
- Sound understanding of ICH guidelines for stability testing of food and dietary supplement products
- Familiarity with statistical analyses related to food and supplement product stability including statistical software programs and stability software modules
- Health & Wellness important to you? We've got you covered with benefits day 1! No waiting time for medical, dental & vision
- Need a break? We've got your back with generous time off, including paid holidays, compensated volunteer days and extra days for the unexpected
- Get your fitness on!! Onsite fitness center, group classes including yoga and bootcamp, free personal training and fitness challenges year-round
- Get paid and get moving with our Wellness Incentive Program! Annual employee reimbursement (up to $500) and access to a Wellness Coach
- Balance equals a healthy and happy community! We offer flexible work schedule, telecommuting and rideshare options
- Like freebies and discounts? Complimentary HN products in our stocked pantries, generous discounts and free HN apparel/accessory giveaways
- Planning for the future? 401(k) with company-match, ESPP, tuition reimbursement and online/onsite courses
Want to learn more? Don't wait, APPLY NOW!
At Herbalife, we value doing what's right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife's ongoing success.