Click Here for the Audrey S. Bingel Fellowship for Female Scientists - Award Details and Instructions
ALL OTHER AWARDS
- Use font Times New Roman, 12 point plain for general text and 14 point bold for headings.
- Justify text and use 1.5 or greater for line spacing.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH SPECIFIC GRANT AND AWARD:
- Matt Suffness Award: Copies of four relevant publications, followed by abstract of the talk you will present at the ASP 2019 meeting should you be the award winner.
- Research Starter Grant: A research proposal, no more that four (4) double-spaced typed pages, outlining the research you will undertake with the granted funds. This proposal should include: Title, abstract, specific aim(s), background, methods, preliminary data, and references. A budget should also follow without any indirect costs.
- D. John Faulkner Travel Award: See Travel Grants for Active Members below.
- Travel Grants for Active Members: Applicants must provide a 2-3 page synopsis of the work to be presented.
- Travel Grants for Graduate Students: All applicants for student travel awards/grants will be considered for the Lynn Brady Student Travel Award, the David Carew Student Travel Award, the Jerry McLaughlin Student Travel Award, and the Waqar Bhatti Student Travel Award. Applicants must provide a 1-3 page synopsis of the work to be presented.
- ASP Student Research Award: Please see ASP website (Student Research Award) for full details of the application for this award.
- Undergraduate Research Award: Please see ASP website (Undergrad. Research Award) for full details of the application for this award.
Any questions please contact email@example.com
© American Society of Pharmacognosy, 2016